P3,000 GIVEAWAY: BACK-TO-SCHOOL SHOPPING SPREE!

πŸŽ’ Enjoy Back-to-School Shopping Spree with IKEA Gift Certificates worth P3,000 EACH winner! JOIN HERE: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/back-to-school-shopping-spree/1976?lng=en

P3,000 GIVEAWAY: BACK-TO-SCHOOL SHOPPING SPREE!
17 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I take the most pride in my children, especially my eldest son Brayden, who demonstrates love and care for his younger sister and brother. He consistently looks after them, serving as a positive role model, and he often reminds us that setting a good example for them is crucial. Despite occasionally being mischievous, my son remains endearing to both me and his siblings. Brayden possesses a multitude of talents and skills that he generously shares with his younger siblings, taking on the role of their teacher. Additionally, he excels academically and actively participates in our church community. I am immensely proud of him, as many of my fellow parents have commended his excellent manners and values. I have instilled in my children the importance of values and the teachings of God, as I believe that these principles will guide them toward becoming good, successful individuals in the future. My son stands out for his sweetness, kindness, humility, and obedience. I love all three of my children deeply, and I am committed to doing everything in my power to help them become better individuals.

Magbasa pa

ANG PAGIGING MAGALANG NOONG 2 YEARS OLD SYA TINURUAN NAMIN SYANG MAG PO AT OPO .TULAD NG SALAMAT PO, WELCOME PO, EXCUSE PO, HINDI PO. OPO. HANGGANG NGAYONG 4 YEARS OLD NA SYA PATULOY AT GINAGAMIT NYA PADIN IYON.PARA KASI SAKIN BILANG MAGULANG IKAW ABG MAGIGING HALIMBAWA NG IYONG ANAK. BILANG INA PROUD AKO KASI MAGALANG AT MASIYAHIN ANG AKING ANAK

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
9mo ago

Hi Mommy! We love your answer! make sure to send your entry sa link na ito: Download 'theAsianparent' app. Asia's largest parenting network chosen by more than 32 million parents. https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/back-to-school-shopping-spree/1976

panganay ko pinasok ko siya daycare at the age of 3 and grabe kayang kaya niyang makipag sabayan sa mga 4 and 5 years old niyang mga classmates, anyway nag graduate siyang top 1 hihi ❀️🫰

sa aking panganay na 7 years old , he is the version of best kuya for her little sister and to our youngest ( 7months) na Pala masayahin ❀️ tunay nga na sila ay rewards from above πŸ«°πŸ™

Post reply image

Proud ako sa anak ko ,dahil masipag mag aral nasa moderate ratings lng cxa. Maasahan na din sa ibang bagay kasi may 9months anak pa ako.Cxa lage ang assistant ko.

Post reply image

lagi pa siyang nauutusan lalo s labas ng bahay gaya ng pgbili s tindahan.

At the age of 2 magaling n magbasa khit wlng ngturo s knya

Post reply image

sana mapili Ako para sa anak ko

participated β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™

sana po palarinπŸ™β€οΈ