my baby wants to play outdoors almost the entire day, without any naps or food. she often throws a tantrum if i try to bring her home. what can i do?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Whenever you take her out, give her a condition that she can only go out if she promises to come back whenever you will ask her to. And if you take her out and she doesn't listen to you, calmly make her stand at one place on the park and tell her that she is breaking her promise by not listening to you and if she continues like this, you will not get her out the next time. And next time, she tells you to go out remind her how she broke her promise and that you will not take her. Be firm on your stand and do not take her out so that she know that if she will be stubborn, she will not be taken out. Repeat this, and I guess with time she will know when it is time to go home.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16193)