baby food

My baby just started on puree, should I handmade for him or buy those instore better?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Handmade purees are always asd they are more fresh and effective with all the natural ingredients. You can always try making different flavours puree to have variety for your baby :)

VIP Member

Home made purée is good but if you don’t have time, in store ones are fine too. Just need to check if they have added sugar or salt. Most should be fine.

Handmade will definitely be better as you get to choose the quality of food that you are putting in, as well as you know what is the products in the food.

VIP Member

I find joy in planning and preparing my girls meals. Definitely better to prep yourself (if time permits) as you know exactly what you put in there 😁

Super Mum

Personally I started with store bought. I wanted to know what baby liked and disliked before preparing my own. Haha. But everyone has their preferences.

TapFluencer

Handmade definitely better fresher too. Food pouch contain lemon or lim juice to let it able to last which is acidic I feel its not good for their tummy

Handmade better . But u can buy a few in case u ran out or running errands with LO

VIP Member

Better to handmade ...Fresher than those store bought ones

if possible, handmade is always best

Super Mum

Handmade would be good :)