Just started introducing solids to my 6 month old. when you go out for the whole day on weekends, would you bring the puree food out? or just feed breastmilk for that day?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you have a way of keeping the purees tasting "fresh" without the help of a fridge, I think purees would be fine. If not, you can get one of those baby foods from the store, the ones in the little jars. That's very common with my friends. I also know a mom who brings fresh bananas with her and simply mash them with a fork and that becomes baby's snack for the day. But of course, breastmilk is convenient if you have no qualms breastfeeding in publlic or have access to spaces to nurse :)

Read more

As for me, I will not do fruit puree for that day. Fruits oxidize faster so will turn sourish fast. I brought baby cereal and then warm up either bm or FM to mix with it. As they are still young, I prefer to give them fresh food. You can choose to bf the whole day if it is more convenient for you.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15087)

VIP Member

I bring out baby food in the jar/pouch when out for the whole day. You can also use an insulated thermos like this

Post reply image

Bring out food in this cute jar from skip hop that can keep food warm for 6-8hours.

Post reply image
8y ago

Thanks for sharing. Learnt something today!