Baby Movements and Contractions

Hi! My baby seems to be moving a lot more than usual. We are at week 37 and I thought she should have less space to move that much! My stomach tightens a number of times and it gets rather uncomfortable. It feels like I need to pee every while but it’s not much pee. : ( Not sure if I’d expect labour pains soon. This makes me nervous!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me too. Although at certain hours i can feel my baby sleeping pattern and only will move abit(i guess adjusting her position) but at certain hour baby can be moving alot and makes me feel so uncomfortable and even feel like peeing. As what u said, even peeing often and only pee abit. Haha. I guess its due to them alrdy position themselves and putting pressure on our bladder. But what i can say my baby used to be more active before this and do not have a sleeping pattern until recently. So i guess its normal.

Read more
Super Mum

Tightening feeling could be braxton hicks. Read that up! It’s like “fire drill” to what an actual contraction is. Our bodies prepping for the real deal. Feeling the need to pee but nothing much to pee is normal during the last few weeks before EDD, as baby is now pressing on the bladder. I recall wanting to pee all the time but when I sat on the throne, only a few drops of pee!

Read more

The tightening you feel might be braxton hicks. Try to relax as much as you can as its only a few weeks more until forever-nv-relax alrd hahaha

Agree with the other ladies on the Braxton Hicks! I think needing to pee is quite common due to baby pressing on the bladder! So don’t worry k!

Best thing would be to get yourself checked by your doc once to have peace of mind.

It’s braxton Hicks!