My baby hurt her head really badly as she fell from the bed. She is not crying as of now but what should i do to make sure that she is fine?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

if she is not crying then it seems that she is fine, also, if she is active and her usual self then it means she was not hurt that bad. often, the baby fat that little ones have shields them from the hurt they get when they fall. if you are worried you can still get her examined by the doc for your own peace of mind

Read more
VIP Member

It's ok she is not crying, just make sure you don't let her take a nap or sleep straight away, wait at least 30 minutes. Like the mummy say, watch out for the signs, -fever -vomit -activeness -crying non-stop no matter how you coax her (maybe a sign of discomfort)

Read more
Super Mum

Same here, my baby roll off the bed and had a slight bump on the forehead. We applied icepack and took 2 weeks before the bump fully subsided. But please send to children A&E if u see any of the symptoms mentioned by other parents in the previous post

Make sure she doesn't fall asleep in the next one hour or so. Watch for signs of concussion -- staring blankly, vomiting. And definitely, take her to the pediatrician at the earliest.

please see ur pediatrician. watch out for signs like vomiting, blank look, swelling, weird hand leg eye movement. or if she passes out or faints. see pediatrician immediately.

VIP Member

watch out for vomiting within the next 24hrs. Any extreme sleepyness or crankyness. If no, all shld be well.