9 Replies

We started with Nan Optipro HA FM and everything is ok but at about 2 months+ my baby started to have watery greenish poo that lasted for a few days so we immediately changed it to S26 FM and everything is ok so far. She is 4 months+ now.

VIP Member

I gave my baby enfamil and everything's so far so good since newborn till now 4 months old. Poops regularly daily at least once a day or sometimes twice a day. Previously on similac but got runny stools

my baby girl feeding on enfamil since newborn, till now 5mth old still feeding on enfamil, u can purchase a smaller can for yr baby to try

VIP Member

Nan if not isomil (soy milk) Buy a small bottle to try first. Trial and error. My first boy change 3 times

VIP Member

How did u change his milk? Literally changed or mix first?

Then tht is the reason to it. As u are suppose to mix first. 😊 Like example 3/4 old milk with 1/4 new milk then slowly half of new and old milk then fully new milk. If you literally change will result in diahorrea and at this point i guess your baby must be crying n feeling uncomfortable. U must be extremely worried mummy.

Enfamil works for my LO

VIP Member

Similac

TapFluencer

Nan?

VIP Member

Nan

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles