Should I change formula??

Hi all, my 2.5mth old baby is currently having colic and milk strike. Thinking if to change formula or not. He is drinking Dumex dulac now. Do you think I should change formula? And if change, nan optipro or Friso gold better? #advicepls

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey mama! Maybe you can try switching to Avent anti colic bottles and to also try organic formula milk. My twins are on them and they are at least able to finish most of what i give them. They’re currently drinking babybio stage 1 formula. Wishing you the best for you and your little bubba!

Similac alimentum and nanpro HA both worked for my baby's gassiness, she refuses to take e colic Avent bottle though, the teat is rather big and stiff

3y ago

Yes. However there is the natural bottle teat. My premies only used that. Kkh scn changed their bottle twice, the latter was pigeon SS teat yet they refused that and they were really colicky as well so the best option was the avent anti colic closer to nature teats size 0m+. However to each their own 😉

hai. you can try and error. because dont know which one your baby suitable. maybe can apply free sample in online first

3y ago

govt encouraging breastfeeding, so the formula company are not allowed to provide samples for stage 1 formula. no choice but to buy the small tin to try out