My newborn constipation.

My newborn baby has constipation. She is fully on formula milk. Currently on grow(🦒) milk formula. Any mummies having same issue please help … And do anyone have any recommendations for milk

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can give any probiotics and monitor if still consistently constipated means the brand is not suitable for your baby as some babies get constipation from certain brands that does not suit them. My neice was on grow then changed to lactogen then everything is back to normal. Kkh usually alternate grow and lactogen.

Read more

It’s normal that babies that are fully fed on formula milk have constipation and poop once or a few times every 2-5 days. You can give your baby probiotics to help with her constipation. The more popular one is Bio Gaia probiotics, which can be easily purchased at watsons, guardian and Shopee.

4w ago

Yup! You can refer to this link. https://sg.shp.ee/hU4JhEt

My LO was on Dumex Dulac (the same one KKH gave), no issue with pooping. Can try Bio Gaia, that one has probiotics and Vitamin D.

can consider nan supreme pro ha. we used that for my eldest girl when my bm supply was slow. It's easier to digest.

TapFluencer

I let my LOs try out more than 5 varieties of FM... can let ur LO try too 💕

I notice Lactogen baby can easily poop. Another option goat milk formula

can try to massage and do bicycle exercise

Enfa! It has fibre in its ingredients