8 Replies

Same here but mine couldnt stop crying and was so clingy to me. I had to walk around the house for almost an hour to put her to sleep. And when does sleep its only for 1-2 hours only and she will ask for milk and the cycle goes on. I ever slept with her latching on to me because i was too tired 😅😂 But after 3 months she started to sleep about 4-5hours which was truly the most amazing thing that happened. Now she’s going to be 5 months soon and she’s sleeping for 7-8hours. Although her naps in the afternoon are short like 30mins to 1hour but her night sleep is really a blessing for me. Maybe during her first few months i tried to teach her that its night and we need to sleep, make her comfortable like changing her diapers and feed her before sleeping. Also swaddling makes a huge difference. You’ll get used to it and keep doing what youre doing. U know u can do it when they smile at you with those eyes.

Mine was like every 2-3h sleep and will wake up at night. Then slept through the night by end of 2 months. Trial and error and these are some things you can try cos it works for me: feed baby formula milk just before he goes to bed aka last feed before he sleeps, baby on breast milk tends to wake up more frequently cos it’s more diluted. Put baby in his cot when he’s awake and let him fall asleep on his own, can start off with patting him then slowly reduce that, can use pacifier to assist, or let baby listen to your voice to feel secure but do not carry if baby cries, this allows baby to self soothe and they learn to sleep back when they are awake during sleep cycle transition in the middle of the night. Make sure baby’s room is cool not cold, with good air circulation.

Indeed first 3 months sleep was erratic. First 2 months mine was like tt too, 3 hours wld be best case scenario and it's often with baby latching on me. Aft 2 mths, my baby started to sleep longer for 4-6hrs at night so I cld at least catch solid 4 hrs sleep but still gotta pump and do laundry etc. Only at 5 months I cld sleep a solid 5 hours which is just enough to keep me energised. It'll get better mommy! Hang in there.

my first born i slept like 3 to 4 hours only as he demands milk every 2 to 3 hrs my 2nd one is much better she will sleep longer like 5 to 6 hrs and will wake up if shes hungry

about there, max 3hrs and not just 3months, I think more than a year cause even baby is sleeping I will still need to pump every 3hrs

Less than 3hours for everytime i sleep.

VIP Member

I guess wake up every 2hrs? 😆

TapFluencer

about the same

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles