Is this baby acne, milk rash or heat rash? Few pics attached. Do I leave it to heal or apply something on it?

Post image
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sorry mummy as much as I want to help you I am unsure of what rash is it. The rash appeared infected from the pic. I would bring baby to see the doctor: GP or PD asap. Meanwhile, clean the rash with cooled boiled water with cotton wool. Do not re-use the cotton wool after one swap. Keep it airy. I would not apply any topical cream till I am clear of what the rash is.

Read more

Did you shave your baby's hair recently? It looks like cradle cap to me because one of my friend's daughter had cradle cap and it looks like your second photo. Cradle cap can extend to the eyebrows. My gal has cradle cap too and I use olive oil on her scalp to remove it. But i suggest you bring to PD first to confirm what is this rash.

Read more

hi mummy, do not worry. it is cradle cap. the name sounds misleading, but it doesn't only grow on the scalp. but the eyebrows and the ears too. it will go away soon. 😄 my girl had it on her ears and scalp and eyebrows. I visited pd and was given a shampoo for cradle cap. there's shampoo for cradle caps too at kiddypalace. (:

Read more

Looks like cradle cap to me as well. You can also try using coconut oil to oil it and brush the scalp. But best to go to the pd to get a medical professional advise.