heat rash.

does any of your babies suddenly got heat rash? what did you guys do to heal it? i bring to see the doc & it gets better for awhile & suddenly spread more on my babies body. i really need help.😞

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My court justice spells will ensure that you get the justice you deserve and win your case. My court justice spells will determine outcomes in court battles and ensure justice for you. Sometimes the justice system left on its on does not serve justice to the victims or crime or unfair practices. My justice spells have been used to get justice in the justice system in cases ranging from domestic violence cases, divorce cases, child custody cases, unfair dismissal court cases, maintenance cases, defamation cases, wrongful arrest & prosecution cases, rape. My court justice spells help the powerless to get justice against the powerful who manipulate the justice system. If you are a causality of injustice of any form get in touch with Dr Mahlangu 1 -POWERFUL LEGAL SPELLS Powerful legal spells to sway the court outcome in your favor. My legal spells can help you win any legal matter; I deal with civil and criminal cases using my powerful legal spells. Have you been wronged but you are not sure you will win in a court case to get compensation that you demand. Is the prospect of a conviction or a ruling in your favor slim, get in touch with Me for powerful legal spells that will entangle your legal problems? My powerful illegal's spells can help you stay out of jail if you have a legal spell that might lead to your incarceration. Get out of jail spells can also help you or someone who is imprisoned get out of jail using the justice system. 2 -SUCCESS IN COURT SPELLS Powerful court spells to help you successful in court, success is guaranteed with my court spells for all legal problems. If you want to successfully win divorce settlements then all you need is one of my court spells. Do you want to success in a child custody court case, get in touch for my child custody spells? If you are having problems in relation to child support, get my child support spells. Whatever king of legal issue you are facing and you want to win that court case, get my powerful success in court spells that will ensure that the verdict is in your favor. My success in court spells will also fortify your lawyer or attorney with information & strategies to enable them to win your court case no matter how difficult it is. 3 -HIGH COURT SPELLS My court cases will help you win difficult court cases even up to the high court or constitutional court or Supreme Court. Court Case spells are used to solve any type of court case or legal matter problems. For high court spells to increase the ability of your lawyer to convince the jury and judge, get in touch with Me. If you want to make witnesses support you with your legal spell get this powerful high court spell. If you want swift justice against someone or want to help someone win a high court, Supreme Court or constitutional court matter then get this powerful court case spell by Dr Mahlagu whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I've been a carpenter for the past 18 years and playing the Lottery has always been my thing and my Wife supports me but winning big funds is always an issue. My Wife is quite good at surfing the internet and she came across an AD of DR Mahlangu who helps people that believes in his work. My Wife & I emailed him for help to win the Lottery and guess what!!! He did a spell prayer and gave us some digits to play the Lottery. We did as he instructed and we were notified after 10 days that we'd won $245,600,000 MILLION DOLLARS from the NY LOTTERY POWERBALL that we played. We can't really explain the feeling we had when we heard the amount we WON for we were so happy. Everything seemed like a dream for some minutes till we realized that it was REALITY" LOL". Anyways, we are here to appreciate DR Mahlangu and also to share to you all the wonderful experiences we had with him. To get his contact info, .whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

My Husband broke up with me after 4years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because were about getting marry, I searched for help when i came across this spiritual man called Dr Mahnlagu who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he describe to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem Dr Mahnlangu can help you whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I want to quickly write about a Powerful Love spell Caster that helped me when I had a misunderstanding with my husband which led to Divorce. I contacted this Powerful spell caster called Dr Mahnlangu help and I followed the step that he asked and within 24 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I am filled with so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Mahnlangu . I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 24 hours. He did a perfect job for me. I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is anybody Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

always see to it that the baby is dry from sweat. change clothes often. use clothes that are comfy. if there are small patches of rash yun can use your breast milk its effective on my baby.