Baby suddenly reject bottle. Help!!

Baby is about to turn 3 months. I’m fully breastfeeding. Masa 1 month + he was okay dengan bottle feed with pigeon bottle guna expressed milk. Tapi suddenly he rejects the bottle. Only nak direct feed. Tried Tommy tippee, pigeon wide neck and nuk bottle all doesn’t work. Dah try orang lain bagi also doesn’t work. Now about to try changing the puting of my pigeon bottle to see if it works. Welcoming any advice in case it doesn’t work because I’m about to start working in 2 weeks and will be sending to the nursery. Helpppp!

4 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Keep df with skin to skin. Shirtless. To stimulate the familiarity of your skin & baby. Feed baby in dark room, without any interaction/ distraction of other people/ toys/ sound. You might be on the phase of ‘nursing strike’ so just keep offering your breast ya dear. You can search about nursing strike too. Pls Stick to 1 brand of teat. To be honest, tomeee tippee/hegen and weird shape of test are not recommended as the design of the teats are too shallow for latching. High chances when bby feed on you, bby will not be getting the hindmulk and sooner or later will effect the development of baby’s teeth too bcs of the teat desugn. Just stick to pigeon/ pupici teats theyre good enough. Hope these info helps and you can search on the nursing strike problems and recommended teats for bottle feeding. Thanks me later. Hope helps!

Baca lagi

takpe sis..hari2 ajarkan dlu dy dgn botol..bagi baby main2 dgn puting botol..sy suggest botol pigeon wide neck..nty u dh msk kerja..cuba bgtau nursery dlu yg ank xnk botol..minta bg dlu ikut cara ank terima..cth picagari, sudu atau cawan..nty lama2 dgn sendiri dy pandai botol..hari2 cuba bgtau n pujuk dy utk hisap susu botol..sama mcm ank i..tp hri kedua dgn pengasuh..dy sndiri pandai minum..cuma nty kt nursery mintak dorang bg kan jgk susu melalui botol..inshaallah ank terima

Baca lagi

Alamak, anak saya baru 2 bulan guna botol yang sama juga. And keadaan pn agak sama tapi lmbt lagi nak masuk kerja. Takut juga kalau jadi camni. Anak saya waktu dia beberapa hari pun dia okay je dgn botol.

my baby suka bottle hegen sebab i bergilir breastfeed dengan susu formula..