Baby eating EVERY SINGLE THING

My baby is 9 months old She have been putting everything she can get her hands on into her mouth since 3 months! I don’t mean toys only by EVERYTHING I literally mean door stopper, slippers, books, chair, cable, fan, remote, phone etc... basically anything you can think off anything you see in your house she will bite, lick or whatever as long as it can fit into her mouth she will! HELPPPSSSS it’s is soooo frustrating!!!!! No use giving tether or rusk she will throw one side and go for other things! I know is because of teething but I dont see any other baby go all out like her! She’s literally like a RAT!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

She is a baby and knows nothing. What frustrating you so much to the extend of comparing her to a rat? They're babies and are growing. If you do not want her to go around getting things that are not suppose to, then get yourself a baby gate or a playpen and put all your things out of reach from her. Every babies are mostly like that, just that them mothers dont rant about it or think its frustrating. God knows whats behind close doors of every parents. You don't see other baby go all out like yours? Dear, you haven't met my son!

Read more
3y ago

Auntie chillllllllll lmao it’s just for fun comparing her to a rat. LOL angsty for fk lmao. Haven’t met and wouldn’t wanna meet your son. My girl is enough to deal with already. She’s just like a little mouse in the house chewing and biting everything. Playpen? She 9 months already know how to open the gate lol. Yeah like I said she put whatever she can get her hands on I didn’t say I dont put my things (not supposed for baby) out of her reach. You dont think frustrated or what your problem other people dont rant also their problem. I want rant and ask if anyone in same situation cannot? LOL. Fk off if you so FRUSTRATED by my post