My baby she is 7 months old ,past 1 month she is suffering from allergic like small pimples around the dipper wear, I asked dr. Many times she used to change the creams offen but no use ,is this a food allergy or dipper allergy ? Can anyone help me on this?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my lo had same problem with yours when he is around 8 months.. at that time i was in indonesia, this perscription i got from doctor in indonesia. i use less than a week, twice a day then all pimples gone. you can try to ask GP by showing this.. hope it help. (Note: Don't buy yourself if your GP not prescribe you)

Read more
Post reply image
8y ago

Thank you

try using warm water with cotton to clean everytime you change the diapers. then air for a while before you use the diaper cream (desitin blue colour are quite good for my baby). else try using other types of diapers or cloth diapers. if still not recover, suggest to consult another doctor.

Read more

Which creams have you tried? Perhaps Desitin if you haven't already tried it yet? My friends tell me that it's a very potent and effective cream for diaper rash. After changing diapers or bathing, air during baby's bum would be good too.

u can try desitin (blue) quit good on rash.. work well on my baby