Diaper rash

Hi my baby is 13 days old. She’s got bad diaper rash and she’s on napkins in the day time and I try to air her bum when possible. Pls suggest gd diaper brand for her to feel comfortable at night and to prevent diaper rash!

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Offspring, Pampers or Huggies are good. Airing her bum is good. One suggestion is to wash her bum or use water with cotton pad to clean her bum instead of using wet wipes together with diaper cream. I am using Offspring nappy rash cream too.

VIP Member

Plantinum Huggies, it's thin and the absorbent is fast. Use cerandan, it's is 1 of the most recommended diaper cream for infant from PD. Desitin purple is too strong for my LO and not suitable. Diaper creams is also a trial and error thing.

4y ago

Oh, no wet wipes, and water only. Air dry at least 10mins every diaper change, then apply cerandan. It should be better after 2-3 days. If not getting better, suggest to bring to PD.

TapFluencer

I had been using Huggies Gold since day 1 till now my girl is 2.5months old. No issue. Do remember to change the diaper regularly (about 2-3hrs apart for LO) even though it's not completely wet.

VIP Member

Desitin (purple) when my LO is having bad rash then Desitin (blue- can use daily) For diapers - Pampers/Mamypoko I tried Drypers not bad! Huggies was ok but will leak so i didn't like it.

Read more
VIP Member

Hi mummy I will suggest trying Mummy poko or Huggies or Merries & try applying AVENOO baby cream is also a gd idea

VIP Member

Merries/mamypoko for day and Peekaboo for night use!! It’s damn good!! I’m using mustela diaper cream!

Many of my friends have used Mamy Poko pants and they recommend it. Also use Mustela Diaper rash cream

VIP Member

Try applying a diaper rash cream or bring your baby to the pediatrician

Super Mum

Huggies! And I apply a nice coat of Desitin Rapid Relief cream too