14 Replies

I try maintain a very clean lifestyle, no smoking or alcohol and try to eat a clean balanced diet. But I still fear being susceptible to cancer. Should I be worried?

Lately I’ve been feeling some tenderness in right breast, but there’s no obvious lump because I did do lump test. Can it still be something serious like breast cancer?

I have heard from friends, the chemo can have many side affects and take longer to recover. Is it true? What other treatments can we opt for if not chemo

Follow up question 🙋🏻‍♀️ on behalf of my husband: Can men get breast cancer? How common is it in men? Does the symptoms similar to women?

If there is something that we have to live with after the recovering from breast cancer, what is it? Is life going to be normal like before?

Just wondering if breast cancer runs in my family, does that mean I’ll definitely get it as well? Or highly chances for me to get?

currently breastfeeding... they said breastfeeding really help lower the chance of getting breast cancer is it true?

Does the chances of getting BC increase as we go into menopause? Epic if we take some hormonal supplements?

Hi Doc! Apart from breast lumps, what are the early signs of breast cancer that i should look out for?

Doc..i heard if using deodorant can increase the risk of breast cancer.. is it true? Or just myth?

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles