Just to ask. When your relatives die or having some serious medical conditions do u inform ur pils to let them know? My father ask me to inform my pils that 1 of my relative just died. He said is a must because my pils also related. I told him "why must i inform them when its my family matters? Its not like my they need to know everything about me. As if they will tell me about them also." He replied "why u talk like that? U must respect ur pils and let them know." Wtf? After all its my family matters not them. I dont think its something that is very proud to announce. I mean, u dont have to tell "everyone" right?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Get into your spouses and kids phones and other gadgets without them knowing or suspecting. It feels good and safe to know what your family members and loved one’s does at always without them knowing . I had always thought it was never possible to monitor your partner or children without them noticing, but all thanks to him I am able to view my partners activities without her even knowing. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image