Ask the Expert: Ideas to keep your kids engage this May holidays

As the May holidays have begun, are you looking for ways to keep the kids busy? ? We got you covered with an Ask the Expert Session, as we have Amutha Saravanan: Chief Operating Officer and Co-founder of Da Vinci Group and KlayKit®. She will be answering all your questions on ways to keep your kids engage during this May holidays! So start asking those burning questions you have for her ? Topic: Keeping your children engaged amidst this uncertain COVID-19 period Date: Thursday, 14 May 2020 Time: 8.30 to 9.30pm

Ask the Expert: Ideas to keep your kids engage this May holidays
18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

What can be some of the activities that keep my kids engaged and also learn something while I work :)

4y ago

Hi there! I have had many parents say that digital videos paired with a sensorial element can effectively keep children working for an hour or so. You can try out our digital lessons paired with our KlayKit product at www.klaykit.com. You however do have to be mindful of the age of your child. So how old is your child? The independently being engaged idea can be cultivated for children from 5 years old onwards. With something highly sensorial like the KlayKit, this can work from 4 years old onwards.