Are you more likely to forgive if your partner confessed sleeping with a person of same sex behind your back? Let's be honest!

40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I will never forgive anyone who cheats on me. Cheating is still cheating. The gender of that person doesn't change how I feel about the entire concept of cheating.

5y ago

I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. [email protected]

Same gender is worse for me / as it's surprising and makes me wonder whether I knew the person in the first place and what else he has lied about

both equally hurtful. And it doesn’t matter whether same sex or not. As long as there’s emotional cheating involved, I’m out

Nope. Cheating is cheating. Doesn't make a difference to me whether the person they cheated with is of the same or opposite sex.

apa pulak nak maafkan? tak ingat anak bini ke sampai nak tidur dengan orang lain? ewah banyak cantik. pelangkung pala tahu la

Definitely still considered cheating - why should there be a double standard just because of somebody's gender?

I agree with the general consensus from the other replies. Cheating is cheating, theres really no 2 ways about it.

5y ago

I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. [email protected]

thanks

VIP Member

I think regardless of sex, cheating is cheating 🤔

5y ago

This is was my solution. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125ATgmail DOT com

VIP Member

Neither okay and both would hurt me equally