Slimming Down

Anyone Successfully Lose Weight At Slimming Centres?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Everybody's body is different, but as long as you watch what you eat and exercise, you're good to go. Cut out processed food (canned food, marinated packaged food, packaged food), eat food in their original form of course not raw meat, reduce sugar, seasonings and salt intake, season your food with spices and herbs instead, eat food low in saturated fat and trans fat, reduce simple carbs (white rice, white bread) and go for whole grains (brown rice, unpolished rice, multi-grain, oatmeal). I lost 2kg a month just doing the above. If you're lazy to exercise like me, sneak it in! Walk 2 bus stops rather than take a bus, or take stairs instead of lift. You can also look up exercises to do while seated in office.

Read more
5y ago

Eating food that causes you to be gassy or allergic to leads to inflammation = water weight. Some common foods like brocolli and apples caused me to be gassy so I reduce intake of them even though I love them. And hormones can play a part in your body reaction to exercises and food you eat as well. So keep yourself happy!

VIP Member

I tried everything imaginable... slimming centres, supplements, cupping, meal replacements, acupuncture, nothing worked. But recently I chanced upon a detox drink that really helped. At first I tried it for indigestion and reflux issues, but I managed to lose quite a bit of weight in a short time without exercise and changes to diet. Probably adjusted my metabolism and cleared a lot of toxins

Read more
VIP Member

It won’t work at all .. better u join aerobics .. most of the places in sg Fitclub classes r going on , I have joined in it in few months I hv lost 6kgs .. I was not strict abt food or else I may loose weight quite faster .. u may try there .. don’t go for slimming centers they chill our purse ..

I heard stories that they do work, but it takes dedication at our part too. Following their meal plan, maybe exercise a little and combined with their slimming machines, shld work. Then again all this not cheap hor

5y ago

But u did not try ya ;)

VIP Member

Erm, my mom tried. Several in fact. Doesn't work. Just do cardio at home during your free time. You will sweat plus its free and at your own comfort of your own house

I think to make it work, we have to do our part and take care of our diet. Have a balanced meals. Working out also helps with the slimming

If you want to slim down fast try pole dancing. It strengthens your entire body's muscles and helps you to lose weight fast

My friend tried and not successful because she was inconsistent.. For me I think just watch my diet and exercise will do

TapFluencer

They will ask you to cut down on food intake. So basically its just the machine they use to help you tone and firm up

I think is partly gimmick. You need to exercise and watch your diet too.