Slimming Down

Anyone Successfully Lose Weight At Slimming Centres?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Everybody's body is different, but as long as you watch what you eat and exercise, you're good to go. Cut out processed food (canned food, marinated packaged food, packaged food), eat food in their original form of course not raw meat, reduce sugar, seasonings and salt intake, season your food with spices and herbs instead, eat food low in saturated fat and trans fat, reduce simple carbs (white rice, white bread) and go for whole grains (brown rice, unpolished rice, multi-grain, oatmeal). I lost 2kg a month just doing the above. If you're lazy to exercise like me, sneak it in! Walk 2 bus stops rather than take a bus, or take stairs instead of lift. You can also look up exercises to do while seated in office.

Read more
5y ago

Eating food that causes you to be gassy or allergic to leads to inflammation = water weight. Some common foods like brocolli and apples caused me to be gassy so I reduce intake of them even though I love them. And hormones can play a part in your body reaction to exercises and food you eat as well. So keep yourself happy!