last leg and still cooking?

Anyone still cooking at week 38 ?

91 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yeah 38 wks here, cooking and baking. but all simpler recipes. and when husband comes home from work, he does the washing for me. if not, I'll take a rest and just slowly do the dishes after cooking. because my back and legs kills me aft a while.

Only learnt to cook when I was in Week 30, but certain things would still require my mom's help which is either too heavy for me or I cannot exert the strength 😂

Yes, been cooking although my legs and back hurts real back but beats sitting down doing nothing

38 weeks cooking, mopping, vacuuming, washing dishes taking care of my 2 years old daughter (sometimes dinosaur🤦🏼‍♀️)

yup! 38w 5d today. I cooked a good Breakfast for the whole family then after that my water broke 😊

VIP Member

I just cooked simple ones like porridge etc when I am alone at home during my first pregnancy . :)

Ive been cooking , thinking mayb i should stop as feeling the cooking process is quite straining 😂

yes and still working since work from home may ML will start today as this is my schedule for CS

TapFluencer

Yes.... I still want to work but because of ecq and mecq I was forced to used my leave...

yes me too! but will order takeout when I'm too tired.. we all deserve a break don't we