Ifc activities

Hi. Can anyone share what does IFC do? Like do they read books to your babies or what do they do to keep your babies occupied? I didnt place my child in as there is no vacancy nearby but i wish to engage my child in healthier activity so hope anyone can recommend what i can do w my 8m old.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I don't think infant care will engage babies very meaningfully. I put my girl in ifc at 9m, but they only take care of baby's basic needs, diaper, milk, bath. They may bring baby out on stroller for a walk once in a while. My baby didn't enjoy ifc and cried everyday, so I took her out and I put her in playgroup at 20 months and she really loves going to school now. If you have someone to help at home, I think there's no need to send baby to infant care. It's mostly for parents who are busy and have no extra help.

Read more

My gurl jus promoted to playgroup from ifc. basically ifc they just let baby play by themself till a certain timing, feed them lunch/milk, bath them and make them sleep. wake up from nap, let them play toys again, another milk feed again and times up, wait for parents to pick them.

I think playgroup have more activities than IFC

I also want to know about that

TapFluencer

Put them on activity center