What to do after apply interest @ ecda

Im expecting my child in 3 months time and planning to apply ifc @ ecda soon, to send her once my ML ends. Most of the centres are either no vacancy or available within a year. Do i still proceed to apply interest at centre that says “no vacancy”? Any possibilities for me to still get the slot less than a year? And also after applying, do i need to do anything else ? And usually how will they get back to us if we got in, by call/email? And how early can we know the result ? #ftm

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Usually IFC will put u on the waiting list so do ask them to put ur name on the list if they didn't. Try to source for more IFC if there are others. If successful, they will contact u via the mode you gave them i.e email/contact number. Usually for me I will email them to show my interest aft giving them a call. At least, this puts my interest in black and white in case they forget. They will contact u ard 2-3 months in advance and will ask u for all the necessary info e.g salary slips etc. The centre will apply the subsidy for u when they confirm a slot and aft u give them the rqd information. U may want to follow up with them monthly until they can get a spot for u.

Read more

just submit interest to be in their waitlist. they will usually call you if they have slot open. however, I took a more proactive way by calling them to double check nearing the end of my ML.