13 Replies

Answering this again because this one below speaks much of my mother. I remember how she values simplicity and not even wanting to have new items for herself. She always say that she would always consider buying things that we need first. Image source: http://simpleasthatblog.com/2015/05/5-inspirational-quotes-for-mothers-day.html

Mine is this. I always keep in mind that I am a mom and my children depend on me. Life can be so tough but I have to be the toughest for the sake of my kids. I am their strength, their light, their everything. And I will do anything and everything for them until it hurts and until it finally hurts no more.

Agree! I read this line before: Tough times don't last, tough moms do!

Moms' hugs are so powerful. My baby has been sick for couple of days now, she only calms down once she's hugged by my wife. Salute to all the moms out there!

Here's mine: As legends say, no one can be perfect. But as a mom, I exert 100% of my efforts to provide the best for my kids. Photo from Pinterest

Who says motherhood is easy as pie? Challenges will go along the way but I always survive by keeping this in mind. Photo from Pinterest

Loving the supermom mantras! I have this one as my desktop wallpaper to keep me sane whenever I'm stressed out:

I read this in a parenting prayer book: "For mothers, love is both their work and their reward."

This... I may be a superhero to my kids, but....

This reminds me so much of my wife. :)

This is definitely mine! :)

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles