baby fair

Anyone have any idea when is the next baby fair? I'm due in Feb, so I was thinking if it's too early to get stroller at this wkend mummy's market fair.

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Would suggest you source out and list down what type of stroller you prefer. Some parents prefer lightweight cabin stroller, some prefer bulky big wheel sturdy stroller, some prefer car seat stroller like Doona. For me, I prefer something convenient for myself as there will be time I need to go out alone with baby. We do not own a car so a lightweight cabin stroller works for us. It's easier to bring up the bus, push around in the MRT during peak hours without consuming so much space.

Read more

Better to get it soon if you intend to use it right after birth. I pre-ordered my cot earlier and hoped to collect at the recent Oct baby fair. But it is actually not available yet and they will only call to arrange delivery after 3 weeks :( Thank God I'm kiasu to order early as my baby will be out in Jan

Read more

I suggest dont wait till your tummy gets bigger and heavier before you go to the fair. I went there yesterday and I was so exausted and felt a bit pain on my back and legs. I wasnt able to buy all the things I want to buy 😣

Actually if you think it might be too early to get a stroller your can consider to get the stroller after birth as baby fair is very frequent. The first few months you may want to use baby carrier?

VIP Member

There’ll be one in November and another one before CNY next year. I’m due in Feb too !

Won't early. Depend if u saw something u like with good deal lor

VIP Member

Hi... I think you can get the stroller now if it’s a bargain

Super Mum

There will be baby fair every 3 month if I'm not wrong

Nov 22-24 baby land mega sale at expo 😀

VIP Member

There is one “babyland fair” on nov