Mummy’s market frequency

Anyone know if mummy’s market usually have more than one fair in a year? I’m considering if I need to start getting stuff in the upcoming mummy’s market or I can actually wait for the next one? My EDD is only in Oct though.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I saw stuffs from mommy's fair are more expensive than online. You can list out everything in excel. For me, in my first baby, I listed out by function of stuff (feeding, sleeping, wearing, cleaning and bath, travelling, first aid & medicine). After that, I just searched what I really need and buy online one by one in some promotion. It helped me save a lot 😁. When you go to mommy's fair, you will be overwhelmed by many stuffs that you don't even know their function, some are actually won't be never used later.

Read more

almost every quarter! it gets v overwhelming if ure going first time cos sooooo many things to look at, my first time I didn't get anything cos too lost. maybe prep a list of what type of items exactly u want to check out, and then I can go down to see see touch touch the different brands

Next upcoming will be 5-7 April. Frequency depends, I think twice a year. Best to get it now and keep aside though your EDD in Oct. You will never know when is the next date for their fair. And you will never know if the date is towards the end of the year. By then it will be too late.

I think the 5-7 April is the second one this year already. I remember they had one in January? my friend says they have it quite often

There is another one in May. I’ll be going for that one instead.