Mummy/ Baby fairs

Hi all, ftm here 👋🏻 anyone knows if there is any mummy/ baby fair to expect in Dec or early 2023? Edd in Mar 2023 and wonder if it’s too early to go for the mummy fair in early Oct. Any tips on when should I start shopping?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I have the same EDD. I’m planning to go to the fair in Oct just to have a feel and look at the bigger ticket items like cribs, strollers etc. I looked at some stuff online but I don’t know how easy they are to use or how heavy/bulky they really are. I won’t be buying in Oct cos it’s too early. But really handy to try the items out all in one place and then can either wait for new year’s sale or any online sales closer to the date. Then will be able to have the items delivered too. I’m a first time mom, so I have no idea what would be essentials and what would be gimmicky. I thought checking out the fair would help.

Read more
2y ago

My EDD is in march also. Can go the baby fair and see which type of stroller you want then can buy online next yr. Dont have to go out of the house just click and the item will come! 😂

Hi mama, actually I find that online sales are cheaper thou! If you have the time, can go down to mummy fair on Oct but I’m not sure if you can take the crowd. Alternatively can wait for shopee/lazada’s 12.12/GSS sale. The only downside is that you can’t feel the actual item.

i would still go for oct baby fair when i have the energy to. idw to go next year before delivery lugging a huge a** tummy and squeeze with other mummy

Last fair is on Oct 7 tmr. Im planning to go and if really cheaper than online i will just buy. No baby fair after this. I checked alrdy

I heard there’s one in Jan 2023