Review about dr tan kai lit 👨‍⚕️

Anyone have experience with dr tan kai lit of KKH? Able to share more?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We are thankful for the care and dedication of dr tan kai lit as our gynae, for our first preganancy. He is very knowledgeable and professional, always patiently listening and addressing my concerns, and listing the pros/cons transparently so that we can have a holistic view on the next step. dr tan kai lit is also very assuring and friendly, making every visit comfortable and an enriching experience as we learn about baby's growth and development. At 39weeks+4days, I opted for csec due to baby size and as i didn't have any signs of dilation, after weighing the risks involved. Dr Tan made my first OT experience a calming one. Also, for ladies whom might be concern when it comes to csec and scarring, Dr Tan is very meticulous and did a wonderful job in sealing up my wound that it's healing perfectly. Not forgetting his dream team, Dr Tan clinic's 2 friendly nurses, Gladys and Rose! They are always prompt in addressing my concerns via wadsapp, and sends reminders to me on upcoming appointments. Aside from work, I enjoy small talks with them as well, as they share their parenting experience. I highly recommend Dr Tan to friends and family. Should I have my no.2 in the future, Dr Tan would definately be my to-go-to gynae! Thank you for the A star experience Dr Tan and team!

Read more