Review about dr tan kai lit 👨‍⚕️

Anyone have experience with dr tan kai lit of KKH? Able to share more?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

dr tan kai lit is with Thomson Medical now and has a clinic at Toa Payoh. He was my doctor for my first pregnancy and I had a smooth natural delivery. He is a good man, friendly, and approachable. The nurses at his clinic are all very nice too! As a first time mum, I naturally had a lot of questions and he answered them all patiently and professionally. He is very knowledgeable and I felt at ease with him handling my delivery. I highly recommend him to the mummies out there who are looking for a gynae as I had a good experience with him.

Read more
5y ago

Hi there, are you able to share his package?

I had a good experience with dr tan kai lit as well. Just delivered my baby via c-sec last week and I am recovering well. He is friendly, reassuring, gave me a warmth feeling and he doesn’t rush through his consultation. And i like the fact that he shared his mobile num to us. He always replies my questions/concern promptly even on Sundays. A highly recommended gynae!

Read more

I had a good and comfortable experience with dr tan kai lit. He was my gynae and my delivery was just recent in Mar via c-section by him. The stitches was neatly done and I recovered well. dr tan kai lit is able to explain well and react fast to emergency. He is also nice, approachable and professional with experiences. A highly recommended gynae :)

Read more

I would like to recommend Dr Tan Kai Lit. I just delivered my baby two months ago. Dr Tan Kai Lit is a very friendly and patient gynea. 2 nurses in his clinic also very kind and helpful. I had a very good experience with him during my whole pregnancy journey especially during delivery. His stitched skill is very good and I recover very fast.

Read more

I had a good experience with dr tan kai lit who was my gynae for my first delivery in Dec 2018. The delivery was super smooth and I got quick recovery. Dr Tan was very polite and patient to answer my questions and explain the terminology. I will definitely choose him if I plan to have the second child.

Read more
5y ago

Hi there are you able to share his package?

VIP Member

He is my gynae now, and I find him very reassuring. He is very patient unlike the two other gynaes that I visited. He actually makes a point to explain things to us and answer all our doubts as a first time parent. That being said, have yet to deliver but after reading all the positive reviews, I believe I made the right choice.

Read more

My wife's experience with Dr. Tan Kai Lit was really very satisfying. We are happy with the diagnosis and how the doctor gave us so much time to listen to understand and help us with the right treatment and guidance. We are thankful to my friend who referred this doctor.

He is not my doctor, but he delivered both of my friend's boys. She speaks highly of him -- he is patient and always answers all questions and does not rush you to get next patient in. He explains everything very well.

- very good stitching skill, recovered in less than a day. - clear explanation on all enquires. - knowledgeable. - wont rush during consultation, unlike others that i visited previously. no regret ! dr tan kai lit

Read more

I got transferred to him after hearing good reviews. He is as friendly as they say plus it is more convenient to visit him as clinic is near to our house.