Review about dr tan kai lit 👨‍⚕️

Anyone have experience with dr tan kai lit of KKH? Able to share more?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We are thankful for the care and dedication of dr tan kai lit as our gynae, for our first preganancy. He is very knowledgeable and professional, always patiently listening and addressing my concerns, and listing the pros/cons transparently so that we can have a holistic view on the next step. dr tan kai lit is also very assuring and friendly, making every visit comfortable and an enriching experience as we learn about baby's growth and development. At 39weeks+4days, I opted for csec due to baby size and as i didn't have any signs of dilation, after weighing the risks involved. Dr Tan made my first OT experience a calming one. Also, for ladies whom might be concern when it comes to csec and scarring, Dr Tan is very meticulous and did a wonderful job in sealing up my wound that it's healing perfectly. Not forgetting his dream team, Dr Tan clinic's 2 friendly nurses, Gladys and Rose! They are always prompt in addressing my concerns via wadsapp, and sends reminders to me on upcoming appointments. Aside from work, I enjoy small talks with them as well, as they share their parenting experience. I highly recommend Dr Tan to friends and family. Should I have my no.2 in the future, Dr Tan would definately be my to-go-to gynae! Thank you for the A star experience Dr Tan and team!

Read more

Just delivered my first child with dr tan kai lit and I must say that the entire pregnancy and post partum journey has been absolutely delightful. He is a very patient doctor, answering my 1001 questions. His C-sect skills are also top notch - the procedure was completed within 15 minutes and I can barely see my scar post surgery thanks to his amazing stitching skills. He was also very considerate to cut it as low as possible so it could be hidden if I wanted to wear a bikini. Happy to say that my scar recovered well too. Would also like to commend his medical team especially Gladys and Ros for making every visit feel so warm and fuzzy. They are like my mummies, always looking out for me and reassuring me that everything will be okay and there's nothing to be afraid of. I always look forward to my check ups because of them. Pros: - Skilled doctor - Friendly and supportive team - Affordable and reasonable Antenatal package for visits - Housed in Thomson hospital so it's like a One stop centre for follow ups, diagnostics, etc. - Reasonable wait time per visit Cons: - Payment by bank QR only otherwise credit card payment will have an additional 1% fee.

Read more

dr tan kai lit is extremely good at making one feel comfortable in his presence. While he is good in his trade and despite being very busy, he always makes it a point to ask us if we have any questions, and always answers to the best of his understanding. This applies to not only in clinic visits, but also when you have to ask questions via text. Dr Tan just delivered my baby one month ago, and I have never been happier with his services. His reassuring voice and skillful work has convinced me to approach him if i ever choose to have a second child, and to recommend him if anybody ever asks for recommendation. He has also recently appeared in a video, perhaps any interested party can get a better feel of him through that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtQnYAECCS4 from minute 6:42 onward.

Read more

I had a really good experience with the person that took care of me.I won't forget his name (dr tan kai lit). Recently Sept2018, he was the one who did my major operation(hyterectomy) because of the huge fibroids .He is one of the most efficient doctors I've ever had. Dr.Tan Kai Lit was able to expalin the results very well and has a full understanding in handling such cases.He guided us on the whole surgical procedure, his passion and warm attention help us to calm our nerves throughout the process. The surgery was done successfully!!! Dr Tan Kai Lit is very kind and very accomodating doctor. A highly recommended gynae Doctor. Thank you for all your hard work,taking the time to be attentive to your patients need and listening to their medical concern. -Maricel Jose Viray

Read more

I had a good experience with Dr Tan Kai Lit. I Just delivered my baby via c-sec last month, the surgery was done successfully, healthy baby, very good stitching skill, recovered in less than a day and I'm recovering well. He is friendly doctor, effective event he is super busy gyne he still greeting all the patients with his welcoming stye that gave me a warmth feeling. And doctor also willing to shared his mobile num to us. He replies my questions/concern promptly even on Sundays. A highly recommended gynae! The last but not the end The nurses at his clinic are all super good and they nice, They really willing to explain our questions and remember me, and always welcoming me with warm feelings everytime i go to the clinic. Thank you doctor and all the nurses God Bless you all

Read more

I was delivered 2 months ago which is in November 2021. For my first pregnancy journey, i had a very good experience with Dr Tan Kai Lit. Dr Tan Kai Lit is a man of few words but he is always ready and patient to listen to and answer my questions. During my 1st trismeter, it wasn't easy with all the symptoms and I was really unwell. Dr Tan was patient with me and reassured me that there are pregnancy suitable medications that can help with some of my symptoms. When the delivered time, it was a pretty smooth natural delivery with Dr Tan. The wound was very well stitched and I recovered in about 1 month plus! Thank you Dr Tan and friendly caring 2 nurse in his clinic (Rose and Gladys). Will be back to Dr Tan for my second pregnancy in future. Blessed to all of you :)

Read more

I had a very good experience throughout the whole pregnancy and the cesarean delivery with dr tan kai lit. Very little discomfort after the surgery and my scar looks great. I am amazed and very impressed by Dr. Tan, his practice and the ability to support the number of patients that he have. dr tan kai lit also have a great team working alongside with him, they are always friendly and approachable. When I suspect my water bag broke in the morning 7am, I texted him and he was prompt in replying asking me the signs and told me to admit to Thomson Hospital asap. He rushed down to the hospital and by 9.15am we are in the operating room ready for cesarean delivery. If we decide to have a second child I will definitely go back to him.

Read more

dr tan kai lit is a man of few words but he is always ready and patient to listen to and answer my questions. My first pregnancy wasn't easy with all the symptoms and I was really unwell. Dr Tan was patient with me and reassured me that there are pregnancy suitable medications that can help with some of my symptoms. During the day of delivery, Dr Tan was very professional in his decision making for me and suggested for me to start taking epidural(which i requested previously) at the appropriate time. The wound was very well stitched and I recovered in about 2 months+! I am not sure if he still runs a clinic in KKH but he has his own clinic at Thomson Women's Clinic (: Hope this helps.

Read more

We were having our second child and we chanced upon Dr Tan Kai Lit's clinic when he was still practising in Toa Payoh Central. So by God's Will, we decided to put our faith in him after reading the reviews on him. Thank God the reviews are true! Dr Tan is a very humble man and together with the two friendly ladies helping him in his clinic, they make every visit we had a very comfortable one. He is also very meticulous and knowledgeable. So thanks to his medical advices and intervention, our baby was delivered full-term (all praise to God!!) Hence, I would recommend him to anyone without reservations! Thank you Dr Tan. :)

Read more

I delivered my boy in early Apr 2022 via csec. Like all the reviews posted previously, Dr Tan indeed has a very good stitching skill. My scar was barely visible and nicely done and I could walk on my 2nd day after the surgery too. My recovery was pretty fast. Not forgetting his 2 nurse- Ros and Gladys, they are always very welcoming and friendly whenever we visit, sharing with us tips on how to care for newborn and also following up on us via whatsapp whenever there are issues. They truly care for their patients, definitely recommend their team! God bless you guys!

Read more