bleeding and spotting

Anyone have bleeding and pink spotting during 1st trimester (5-7weeks)?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i think its best for you to consult your doctor. I had before.. what i did was i took photo of the spotting and bleeding.. and i mark it on the calendar when the spotting and bleeding comes. its easier for me to tell my doctor. But, for me.. doctor told me its ectopic pregnancy. However, hope yours will be fine. Rest well and take care.

Read more
3y ago

hi, im sorry for the late reply. i only have the spotting or bleeding only. i dont recall having cramps. it goes on for days actually. Till at that point of time i was feeling scared and went to see doctor.

VIP Member

Yes...I had spotting 4 times but no bleeding...My doctor said it was normal but must be bed rest and consume nutrition food...Please go to your gynae to make sure it. Perhaps your doctor will give Duphaston as my doctor gave me that..Don’t be stress yaa🤗

3y ago

ng bleeding ako and dis is my 3days bleeding...normal lng ba to?

Yes. I have slightly spotting on last Tuesday night. The next day i've go see the gynea and get scan. My baby is 6 week already on that day. Luckily no more spotting on that day till now... I was advised to continue duphaston 2 times a day.

VIP Member

Yes .. I have experienced tht n haven’t thought I was pregnant n waiting for my period n later no more spotting also n tested on my 7th week n confirmed it’s positive

i have the same issue, are you still having the spotting? i am on dupheston but spotting still continues..

pls call ur clinic n see what doc advice. my doc also say its normal n dont worry so much

Super Mum

Spotting yes, bleeding no. But I always go see gynae whenever I see gynae. Just in case

Bleeding no.. Spotting yes.. I ask my gynae they says its normal with no cramps..

TapFluencer

Yes 3x was told it was threaten abortion. Please see your gynae soon.

VIP Member

Best to consult your gynaecologist