Negative pregnancy test

Anyone had a negative pregnancy test but turns out you are indeed pregnant?

44 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

2months na po d ni reregla last mens ko ai december 21, 2020 till now di pa ako nag mens tapos nakapag pt na ako ng ilang beses negative ano po kaya dapat kung gawin

TapFluencer

I'm 4 days late. Took HPT almost 4 times, all negative. I feel light headed and slight cramping on my lower abdomen. Is it too early to go to the GP for a blood test?

3y ago

same thoughtsss

The pregnancy test says 99% accurate. So I guess there's always a chance, albeit small, that it can be inaccurate. Never happened to me though.

Ya happened b4. Was pregnant. I tested with 3-4 pregnancy kit when 2-3weeks all show negative. Until i go do blood test then know is pregnant

VIP Member

I had a negative pregnancy test for my firstborn -tested a week later and it was positive. Test early in the morning for the best results

It can happen. It depends on how soon you do the test as well. If you want to be sure about pregnancy, blood test is always the best.

Yes because I took the test initially when very early Took again after 2-3 weeks because period still late and was pregnant

hnd pa aq nag ppt pero i know na preggy aq ayoko pa din muna magpacheck up and make sure n mbuo muna im on my 4weeks..

I tested from 10dpo till 15dpo finally I see a very faint line. there is still hope cos u might have late implantation.

Yes it does happen if you took the test too early. For me I will do the test 2 or 3 times to confirm the accuracy.