17 Replies

TapFluencer

I personally feel that it's good time to travel🤭 (many feels that I'm weird) but I think it's safe cause everyone's Hygiene awareness is higher than normal days. Frequency of cleaning is much more higher than usual also I have not cancel my HK trip yet, most probably won't

I said it to my husband yesterday, it's a good time to travel 😂

VIP Member

It’s harsh but needed. My friend cancelled her non-essential trip to Bali as she didn’t want to take the risk and the Stay Home Notice which will affect her work. She had to forfeit her hotel accommodation and flight.

I’ve planned mine for April 5th, sadly I’ll be cancelling it as they have implemented the Stay at home quarantine thingy for 14 days no matter if you’re healthy or not when you come back to SG

Unfortunately those traveling to affected country has to canx their travel plans. Le sigh

TapFluencer

With every update in advisory, had to review our plans over & over & over & over again. Last straw this time. Devastated.

VIP Member

So Long as u avoid those countries that are in list, practice good hygiene, drink lots of fluids, you should be all right. :)

Don’t forget to check which country you’re traveling to. For eg, as of yesterday 15th Mar 2020, Australia already said all travelers entering their country needs to be home-quarantined for 2 weeks. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51894322

VIP Member

Me. Flying to tw for holidays. I think as long as we take care of ourselves, practice good hygiene, should be fine!

I think so too. I’m a little nervous on the travel advisory. The country I’m traveling to isn’t part of it and I’ll be traveling in a week’s time. Keeping fingers crossed

VIP Member

Cancelled major travel plans. Incurred big losses already but better safe than sorry.

Me too!

No, not going anywhere as it’s all not safe.

cancelled mine for aussie trip. sadded much.

Be safe and cancel your travel

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles