Hair fall after delivery.. Help

Hi, anyone also experience hair fall after delivery? It was terrible, anyway to reduce the hair fall

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Schwabe India Boericke and Tafel Arnica Shampoo is effective homeopathic medicine for hair fall, alopecia & premature graying hair. It also increase the blood circulation in the scalp & helps in growing healthy & shiny hair. For more info : https://www.doctorbhargava.com/dr-willmar-schwabe-b-and-t-arnica-shampoo

Read more
Super Mum

Yes, I rem having postpartum hair lost at 10 weeks PP aft my first pregnancy. It’s normal. Mine lasted till bout 5 months pp. then the baby hair started growing back. I remember changing my shampoo, & getting a short hair instead.. I bought hair tonic to apply on my hair roots too.

TapFluencer

I start during pregnancy and stop around 7 month. then it started again 4 month pp. I use those ginger shampoo and it stop within a month and hair start growing back

I cut my hair short, and used hair tonic. Sometimes diet also affects so make sure you eat healthily, and try maintain stress levels

Hi Mum, You can use Trichoderm shampoo. Many of my friends used this and they have benefitted from it

Super Mum

Common problem. Mine became really bad at 4 months pp. I take multivits, use anti hairfall shampoo..

VIP Member

yes, iam worries too currently 6months pp and having lots of hairfall