Hair Fall

Hi mommies, I have a very very terrible hair fall. This is my 2nd born. She was just 4mo and my hair fall drastically. Non-stop. Even during I wash my hair before n after. For my 1st Born not this bad. What should I do now? #pleasehelp #sos

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi 👋🏻 I used several products to arrest hair fall as well after my 1st born, so far now am using the Innisfree My Hair Recipe Loss Care shampoo and Innisfree My Hair Recipe Strength treatment and it is sooo less now (no exaggeration) I tried White egg shampoo also from NTUC, which was good but effect didn't last 😅. using Aloe vera also now once a week to help my hair growth faster 🥰

Read more

hi, I also had serious hair fall post partum for months.. I even joked with my husband I would just shave bald, save the trouble picking hair off the clogges drain! I did consider those hairfall shampoo but worry about the chemicals since I was BFing.. then the hair fall slowed down, eventually went back to before delivery 😊

Read more

I also had hair loss for two months when my baby is 4 months old.. I tried SM*B Korea brand but my hair dropped more after a week so I tried P*S brand (got sample from hospital) and it helped on oil control so I went to buy from them.. Of course it depends on individual 😊

VIP Member

i used kerastase range of anti hairfall and combining with those range that provides nutritions to scalp. Then also serum. Still dropping abit but my heart still can manage kind. Haha the postpartum hair loss is such a nightmare!!!!!

In my opinion, those anti hair fall or post partum shampoo doesnt help. It will auto recover after our hormones are adjusted back. I am 10months pp and my hairfall situation got better and can see baby hair growing out…

same, 10 months post partum still dropping hair. the hair fall was ridiculous earlier on but I think is reducing after I use PHS shampoo and tonic. Not cheap though. :(

I cut my fair short to reduce the weight on my scalp and lower the rate of hair fall

I used grafen. If nt just cut ur hair short if it’s long

Take Biotin Pills.