Confinement

Hi.. anyone did went out during the 28days confinement period? Except hospital check ups. Did anything happen?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi. Yes, I did go out for a short while nearby to get things at times during my confinement. Just make sure you are warmly dressed when you go out. Important thing to note is to know your body!

Yes, I did went out only to have breakfast in the morning and do quick grocery on my third week. I felt so good after not going out for 2 weeks 🙂

i did go out for a quick walk around after 2 weeks to get some fresh air. i remembered feeling super tired, and needing to rest..

My delivery was kind of complicated and I needed the rest so I wasn't allowed and could not have gone out anyway.

Yes you can. Try to take walks to get some fresh air. Just avoid yourself from getting cold or exposing to dust.

Yes no problem :) but better to wear a shawl especially first 2 weeks as you are still recovering from delivery

Super Mum

Not for me. Not allowed too. Only went out for baby and my check up at 2 weeks postpartum..

Yes I did..After about 2 weeks. My mum ask me to get some fresh air and it does wonder

Hi mummy , may I ask how much weight you gain during pregnancy. . .

5y ago

Is it easy for you to slim down after birth? For me is quite hard

Better to take rest that first month, for health reasons.