anybody with maid and childcare? can i check if you think it's better to leave barely 2yo toddler with maid for say 1.5hrs before school at 830am and for her to send , Or better for us parents to send at 7am as we start work early. Not really sure as i thought it might be good for tod to have freeplay with other children in the morning, but then he s barely 2 so thinking if staying home longer might be better. Maid seems to love playing w my tod when i m ard, not sure if unsupervised is same. Thank you.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have a helper and 2 children (1 yo & 5 yo) who attend full day childcare. I normally send the kids to the childcare when I go to work and my helper will pick them up at the end of the day while I meet them home directly. I only started this "go home first without me" arrangement after I am comfortable with my helper. So though my answer is not directly answering yours but it has the same idea :))

Read more
7y ago

thank u!

VIP Member

i would advise you to drop your kid at cc at 7am. Sorry i don't trust maid in bringing them to childcare. I seen alot of times that maid letting the young kid walk along the roadside UNATTENDED. I rather they go earlier to mingle and play w friend.

Read more

thanks mummies for yr reply..may I know what do the kids do before 830? worried it's too tiring for him sigh

Same as jorelle, i don't agree on leaving with maid. I rather bring the child to school myself.

ikut meramaikan

i prefer to send child to school myself and lessen the time child spends with maid.