Any thoughts on the see baby lightweight stroller? Lazada is having a sale and was tempted to buy this as an additional stroller

Post image
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I find that the wheel are too small and often get stuck on little bumps on the pathways, its pretty annoying. Will not use it as a main stroller, prolly only for travel(if must). The good thing is that the price is good and its lightweight

I feel that this is good to move around and easy too. The only setback is the basket below is too small to put stuffs. You can hang at the handle area but if the things are heavy, it will leave a mark which is unsightly.

Read more

I have one and see a ton of it around. Functions well. Design good. But the under carriage compartment a bit small. Gotta observe its durability. Overall a good purchase for travel.

I find it is quite ok can be closed & opened with 1 hand but I feel it's not suitable for newborn cos it's not fully reclined.. Would suggest about 6mths & above.

I think Seebaby can't be long term use, only when ur travel or short distance... I bought one from Qoo10 b4.

Quite compact and easy to use but just felt not so durable after all.