Any recommendation for confinement nannies out there?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can try contacting Qun Jie. She is quite popular so you will need to check her availability. She is recommended by my friend who managed to engaged her last year. My friend found her very experienced, loved and took great care of baby, and cooked well. She presented herself well (neat and tidy looking) on the first day she showed up at my friend’s place. On the whole, my friend had a great experience. One thing to note is that she would likely ask for a deposit (my friend put down $300 after contacting her). If you would like to consider her, her contacts are: SG: 84203800 Malaysian: +601120129635

Read more

I had CL from PEM and she was very good with both cooking and with looking after my baby. I am very happy with their services as I was able to rest well and have time for myself. I am engaging their for my current pregnancy again :)

VIP Member

i would recommend you getting from an agency in case there would be some hiccups from the confinement lady side, you would be able to get a replacement in time

VIP Member

This is the contact of my friends Confinement nanny. Agency : madam koh. her contact number is 84087935, malaysia number:+60182524575.

pm mi if u still need one. 85754305. i'm working in a confinement agency. i might be able to help u getting one 😀

Try pem confinement - I hired from them and requested an English speaking nanny. She was not too bad.

Go for auntie Yun. She is very responsible and proactive. 8130 8583 n 0166098059

8y ago

Highly recommended for her service, attitude, feeding and taking care of baby???