6 Replies

Hi, I've been using buds organic nappy time change cream for both my kids ages 1 and 3 since birth. I like it because it's organic and my kids doesn't have problem like diaper rash. It is 98.8% of the plant ingredients proceed from Organic Farming. Conains sunflower oil, vitamin E & Bisabolol. It does the job to protect baby’s bottom between each diaper change with the protective barrier cream of Shea Butter and Jojoba, Sunflower and Sesame oils is combined with calming Bisabolol and antioxidant rich Vitamin E to soothe and protect baby’s bum.

I am using both the California baby diaper cream and desitin at times. I personally like California baby diaper cream as it is light and non intrusive. As for desitin, it is more creamy and it helps to relieve diaper rash fast. It has another purple colour desitin which is stronger and helps in rash faster but I did not buy that.

Why don't you try Milea Nappy Cream? It's in a squeeze bottle and it's made from organic ingredients. It's way cheaper than Burt's Bees and a bit on the range of Human Heart Nature. Check their items at milea.ph Here's a pic I got from their website

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5810)

i havent tried the nappy cream from human heart nature but it has very good reviews.. i have been using human heart nature products for my baby and they are all good so i presume their nappy cream is too..

We use Burt's Bees diaper cream and they come in squeeze packaging. Pretty reliable, too, when it comes to treating rash. Within a day when applied in my baby's bum, I noticed they're gone.

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles