Any recommendations for natural diaper cream? We're currently using Baby Bee Cream-to-Powder and LOVE IT but it is on the pricey side. I like the Human Nature one too but not a fan of tub packaging since I don't find it too sanitary.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I've tried using Mustela diaper cream (aka 123 Vitamin barrier cream) that my cousin gave me. I find it good as you just need to apply once since the cream stays on baby's bum till the next nappy change. It comes in a tube and also I think in pump bottles which is good especially when you're at home. My cousin said it's roughly PHP 490.00 for a 100ml tube which I think is good enough as mentioned you only need to apply once and also the texture is thick enough so you just need probably 2 pea-sized cream to rub all throughout that skin area. Lastly, it's swears to use natural ingredients such as avocado and sunflower oil.

Magbasa pa

I cannot recommend any other natural diaper cream because what we use the same as yours. They're the only two natural diaper creams I also know. Others are Drapolene, Calmoseptine and Cortizan. How about you transfer HHN into an empty bottle pump? I've seen one available at Watson's for only 60 pesos. Actually, we rarely use diaper creams now because our wipe solution is enough to keep my baby's bum free from rashes

Magbasa pa