baby swaddle

Any baby swaddle brand to recommend? Safety and type of materials are my considerations.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I use SwaddleMe too! Material is soft and smooth and very good for travelling. It keeps baby warm in air conditioned places but not too warm for use at home. It's super easy to use as well. Don't have to struggle with the cloth. Haha. There is a disadvantage. You need to buy the right size as they have different sizes.

Read more
VIP Member

I used SwaddleMe as it is fuss free and babies find it very secure and thus are able to sleep well. It's not too thick as well. It's made of 100% cotton. I also used Aden and Anais muslins to swaddle my baby as the fabric is really light and breathable.

Read more
Post reply image

I used SwaddleMe and LoveToSwaddleUp previously but I find they are too warm as we don't place baby in aircon room. I am looking for breathable and light material swaddle.

Post reply image
VIP Member

Then you could use aden and anais muslin cloths but you will have to wrap baby up in a swaddle

I like the old school method. And I like muslin. I've been using sleeping bags instead.

thanks

Swaddle me is very good.