Swaddle baby

How long do I need to swaddle a new born baby for a day? While they are sleeping at night should I let them free or swaddle them

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Am Robert Mitchell USA , How i purchased Willy Wonka Golden Ticket from Wal-Mart #2605 in Gallipolis and won $15,000, It still feels incredible that my life has changed and I thank Dr Prince  everyday for his help. It is the best feeling in the world knowing that I am financially secure.Dr.Prince has proved that all the comment that i have read about him are all true, I am saying this now because before i contacted Dr.Prince i was having doubts if all what i have read about Dr.Prince are true but after contacting him, i believed that Dr.Price  is truly powerful and his spell has the capability to Win all kinds of lottery All thanks Dr prince, contact him today via [email protected]  His website https://obinnaspelltemple.com/ call Dr or Text him +16466652077 .

Read more

I only swaddle at night time...at first didn't swaddle cause tot baby dun like it and she keeps on waking up during the night, I then decide to swaddle her bk till she is around 3 month and she sleeps so well that she only wakes up in the morning and didn't ask for any feeding in between.

Depends. Not all newborns like to be swaddled. I swaddled mine because of startle reflex but most of the time during the day I let him free because weather was humid

We didnt swaddle baby in the day actually coz she seems to prefer without swaddle.

3y ago

Ya never swaddle full day. Even blanket she likes to kick away 😅 we let her wear short sleeved clothes n wear mitten. 😂 sometimes long sleeved when short sleeved finishes..