which hospital you choose for delivery?

as above in title.

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

NUH. Their healthcare standards are excellent and all the nurses are very competent with handling infants. I stayed in A-class ward for 4 nights (baby had jaundice so needed phototherapy and I stayed on as well), my husband could room in, and my final bill was about $2.2k. Think about the post-delivery follow-up for your kid as well. If you choose a private hospital to deliver at, it will be a longer process to get your kid followed-up in a public hospital if you so choose.

Read more
3y ago

Yes vaginal delivery w/o epidural or any assistance (forceps etc). And yes i got to choose a private gynae from NUH so she saw me from pregnancy to labour to postnatal. :)

KKH but not happy with our decision, wanted to change but now 30 weeks already so think too late. Got many bad experiences, will not recommend Kkh for anyone for delivery instead can choose NUH or SGH.

SGH. I’m with an amazing doctor who had taken care of me since the last two years throughout my gynae problem and he’s a great obstetrician as well.

Parkway East as my gynae only delivers there. Near to our hse too and I like the small, cozy environment unlike the big hospitals.

So far only experienced KKH. Happy with their delivery procedure but not happy about the journey of pregnancy examination.

TMC. But a bit regret chosing them because I end up with emergency c section and the hospital bill is 💣! 🤣🤣

VIP Member

NUH as my Nero doc is also there n my experience wif NUH staffs so far excellent ❤️

NUH because of location and preferred Gynae.

Mount Elizabeth Hospital, great staff 👍

Actually SGH is good. 🙊