Choosing Gynae

For those staying in Singapore. How do u guy's choose your gynae or your hospital? As we know SG having higher cost for delivery. Any comments on kkh? Thank you

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A family-run company based in the area, My London Painter is committed to offering superior painting and decorating services in South London and surrounding areas. https://mylondonpainter.co.uk/painter-and-decorator-south-london/

VIP Member

I chose kkh and was under subsidy til end of 2nd tri. The cost is much more affordable under subsidy. I switched to private and chose my gynae from 3rd tri onwards.

5y ago

Hi, am planning to do the same. Did you face any issue with switching at 3rd tri? Cause I heard may be difficult to get a private gynae by then. Thanks.

I choose a reputable gynae altot pay more but it's make me feel much better and I feel the money is worth it.

5y ago

Thank you. It's my 3rd child already. Which I really wanna save money because we used to be at TMC before and all gynae is not that good. But now trying KKH. But all packages no one told me yet. I'm at my 9 weeks already.