About to feed my 1-year-old hipon and alimango. Any medications I should keep around in case she's allergic?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

For our kids' allergies, we use Alnix antihistamine and it works really great for them. Though it was recommended by our pediatrician so I think it is still best to consult your pedia first before making your child drink a certain medicine. Take note that antihistamine makes your child drowsy so don't be alarmed if they feel sleepy faster than expected after drinking the medicine. You can also use Claritin. a trusted US pediatric brand. It takes you a whole school day before it wears off plus it's non drowsy.

Magbasa pa

In case your kid succumbs to an allergy, better prepare some antihistamines and a decongestant to alleviate breathing problems, should there be one. Be careful in giving her seafoods by serving only a few bites. Allergies may be a life-threatening condition so it's best to consult your pedia first before feeding allergy-inducing foods to your baby.

Magbasa pa

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-6463)