A mum told me this- Children in secondary school should learn to study on their own instead of going for tuition. If they have problem with any subject, they should approach their teacher or organise study groups with their classmates. This will help them learn to solve their own problems, not just in school, but in life. What do other parents think? Please share!

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would like to give you hint on how you can access and see your cheating partner cell phone activities without using his cell phone. I had similar issues when my wife is good at hiding her cell phone from me because she doesn't want me to know know the people she chat and talk to on her cell phone and my minds keep telling me she is cheating on me and i need to be sure if my impression and instinct is right or otherwise that make me discuss the matter with my friends who refers me hackerspyville@gmail com as a professional hacker and a private investigator expert. Guys, this Man is honest, reliable and truthful cos he gain me a full access to my wife's phone activities and recovered all the deleted messages and items on her cell phone without her knowing. This great expert was able to complete my job within few hours time once i sent the details he requested for to him....to my surprise he did it without his consent and i am glad and i am using this medium to say a big kudos this great expert and a private investigators once again. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image