My 9month lo. Wanna feed him chicken and fish. May i know wat is best.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I give my gal fish first before chicken. She loves cod fish and salmon. Not a fan of threadfin though. As for chicken I only give at 10mo, Sakura chicken is what I buy. I will mince the meat with a blender and mix with porridge. You can also use pork or chicken to make the soup for the porridge. I don't give a lot of chicken or meat as it is harder to digest than fish

Read more

I will either buy sakura chicken (thigh or breast meat with no fat) from NTUC finest or kampung chicken from the wet market. As for fish, I give threadfin and salmon. Best to buy your fish from the wet market as it is fresher. Just tell the fish monger it is for baby consumption and they will remove bones and cut into small slices for you.

Read more

Salmon, cod fish, thread fin. Don't eat too much chicken - it is really not good - if only u been to a real chicken farm visit to our neighboring countries which gives us our chicken - u will try ur extreme best never to eat chicken again

Fish i would offer Salmon, Threadfin fish and cod fish. I would avoid giving chicken till they slightly older

VIP Member

i offer fish first. For chicken i would offer thigh meat as it's not so drying and easier to chew

Fish, salmon threadfin and cod fish. We seldom eat chicken.

I prefer fish then chicken. Fish is a healthier choice.

VIP Member

I give Threadfin and sakura chicken yo my lo

VIP Member

I feed my baby salmon and Kee song chicken